Quotable Value (QV) is a leading national property focused business. We want to transform how New Zealanders consume and share property information. Our goal is to apply next generation technology that supports better real-time property decisions. We are also proud to be a State-Owned Enterprise and the help we provide our local communities to grow and prosper.
We have an opportunity for Property Consultant with ratings valuation experience to work in our Whangarei office. This role will be working in a future focused team responsible for ensuring all contractual commitments are delivered to key local authority and national clients.
You will need:
- A degree in Valuation recognised by the New Zealand registration board.
- Ideally a current and active registration with the New Zealand registration board.
- Proven knowledge of valuation methodologies and an excellent understanding of relevant legislation and standards.
- Experience work in rating valuations
- Demonstrable experience in the valuation industry (preferably in NZ) with the proven ability to complete work to market standards.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential material with integrity.
- Excellent time-management with the ability to work under high pressure.
- The capability to speedily deliver high volumes of work, yet also be flexible and able respond to incoming requests.
- A genuine interest interacting with others, and be an active team player.
- A collaborative working style yet be able to stand on your own two feet.
At QV we are big promoters of a great work-life balance that gives flexibility and enables you to spend more time doing what you love. You’ll get access to market-leading technology, professional development support and most importantly, you’ll get to join a team of energetic and driven people keen to make a real difference for New Zealanders.
We look forward to hearing from you.